Wednesday, February 3, 2016

MIDI Week Singles: "Bergentrückung-ASGORE" - Undertale Final Battle (PC)



"Bergentruckung-ASGORE" from Undertale on the PC
Composer: Toby Fox
Record Label: Self Released
Developer: Toby Fox




I've been listening to the Undertale Soundtrack a lot lately, both through playing and direct listening.  The soundtrack has so many great highlights, that I want to share them all. 

With that in mind, here is my second MIDI week single from Undertale. I chose this track because this is a final boss battle theme, and Jaconian has run two other songs that are final boss battles.  I like this track, I think it is a good representation of the dramatic battle themes in Undertale.  Just a little bit too repetitive, perhaps, but still very exciting, with fun overlays.  Enjoy!

-D  

No comments:

Post a Comment