Monday, February 27, 2017

Nothing About Nothing

I was going to write about having finished playing KHOLAT a month ago or so, but then I got stuck.  I found I was unable to make the words string together as well as I wanted them to sound.

I then thought about starting my article about Critical Failures, but then I decided I would wait until March to finish and publish that article.

I then thought about two of the cellphone games I am playing, Fire Emblem Heroes and Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius, but my phone was stolen at the grocery store on Thursday; stolen in that I apparently left it at the register and when I went back to retrieve it a few hours later (after realizing that it was no longer in my pocket), it could not be located at the store's Lost and Found.  And I know I left it there because whomever picked it up, also turned it off because that was the last location that Google was able to trace it to.  I even have pictorial evidence courtesy of Google.

And then then I get hung up on the fact that someone stole something of mine that I had for less than two months and that thing I have to pay AT&T back for since it essentially was being paid for in monthly installments.  Also, their helpful email about how to reactivate my lost or stolen phone was not helpful at all.

Which is all why I did not have an article for you all on Friday as I was too concerned about what information I had on my phone, the cost of the phone, and not being able to use my own phone to call my parents who are going through their own things.

Oh, and on Friday, apparently something happened to our heater that caused it to now longer produce heat, which wouldn't've been so bad had the evening temperatures been above 32 degrees Fahrenheit the last three nights.  But the repairman for heater should be here between an hour and forty mintues ago and 15 minutes from now.

So this last weekend I needed some comfort gaming, which lead me back to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, where I found one of my save game files corrupted, but it was my modded file and I was only at level 12, so not too many worries there.  I just started a new character and am enjoying the "Alternate Life" mod, along with some other graphical and AI improvement mods.  I also progressed a bit farther in The Witcher on PC, and in Chrono Trigger on the DS.  And I have already talked enough about those games and do not have anything additional to comment about.

What it boils down to is that I don't really have a cohesive article for you all for today, although I do have the workings for next month's Monthly Update (which will probably not include anything about the Nintendo Switch more than a name drop), but there will be links abound.

So apologies for taking up your time with my ramblings.



~JWfW/JDub/Jaconian

1 comment:

  1. Oh geez! that is so frustrating! Having to pay for the damned thing, but barely get to use it. BLARG! I am very frustrated on your behalf.

    Do you have a landline?

    ReplyDelete