Monday, January 11, 2016

New Year's Resolutions and Predictions

Why not?  I'll make some blog resolutions.   I resolve to:


  • Write at least one Pak Watch post a month
  • Play at least one new (to me) game a month
  • Write at least one game article a month
  • Complete three game scores articles
  • Watch at least three live theater performances and write about them.  
  • Dig up and complete at least one old, unfinished post each month.  
  • Post at least once a week, about anything.
  • Make at least one new Super Mario Maker level a month.
  • Get a graphics card with HDMI for my old desktop PC which will allow me to transform it into a full-time gaming computer.   


Predictions for 2016:

Nintendo reveals their new system which has some sort of strange new innovation.   The reaction is a lot of eye rolls an scrutiny.  And then also a lot of excitement.  Because that is kind of what they do.

I will fail in each of my resolutions at least once.  But not more than three times.   So I'll end up writing 10 pak watches, 9 game reviews, and play 11 new games.  Or something like that. 

It's pretty unlikely I'll get through the year without missing at least one week.  It's likely I'll miss more than one, but I think it's a good goal to set.  

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment