Wednesday, August 9, 2023

MIDI Week Singles: "Ace of Spades" - Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (NGC)

 


"Ace of Spades" from Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 on the GameCube and nearly everything else that year (2001)
Composer: Motörhead
Album: Ace of Spades
Label: Bronze
Publisher: Activision O2
Developer: Neversoft


It's this song.  This is the song.  It was used during the opening demo for Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3.  

There is literally nothing I could say about this song musically that hasn't already been said by people more knowledgeable than I, so I will just leave this song here for everyone to enjoy.



~JWfW/JDub/The Faceplantman/Jaconian


P.S.  The Kid and I came up with an in-house rule that whenever we play blackjack, anytime you are dealt the Ace of Spades, you immediately declare it and you automatically win that hand.  There might be additional rules if we are drinking, but I can't remember exactly what those rule(s) are.

No comments:

Post a Comment