Thursday, May 6, 2021

MIDI Week Singles: "Disciple's Tower" - Shadowgate 64: Trials of the Four Towers

 


"Disciple's Tower" from Shadowgate 64: Trials of the Four Towers on the Nintendo 64 (1999)
Composer: Saori Kobayashi
Album: No Official Album Release
Publisher: Kemco
Developer: TNS Co. Ltd, Infinite Ventures


I first played Shadowgate 64: Trials of the Four Towers sometime shortly after it came out and our local video rental store (Placer!) got a copy in.  One of the few times I managed to start and beat a game before having to return the game (the next day before midnight).  I do not remember a whole lot from the game, even some of the music sounds unfamiliar, but this track, "Disciple's Tower" is one that I vaguely recall from the game.  I think?  The melody is quite simple and hummable, which probably makes it more memorable or at the very least, easier to remember.

That is all that I have for this song folks.  Just a short article about a short memorable song from a game that I last played close to 22 years ago.  Bittersweet.


~JWfW/JDub/The Faceplantman/Jaconian
Instrumental

No comments:

Post a Comment