Wednesday, November 14, 2018

First Impressions: Wolverine, the Long Night (Podcast Review)


Image result for wolverine podcast

Wolverine, the Long Night is the first scripted podcast by Marvel. There are 9 episodes, it's done in interview format, two special agents investigating a string of murders in a small Alaskan town. So far, Wolverine has been a lurking figure in the background and has had no speaking lines. I had forgotten how much I enjoy the mystique of Wolverine. He's shown up in one story, wherein he saves a man's life by cutting off his arm. I think that's such a beautiful summary of who the mountain man, dirty Wolverine is. He'll save your life, but he might have to cut off your arm in the process.

I'm hooked, but I should probably listen to the three audiobooks I currently have out from the Library first.

-D

https://www.wolverinepodcast.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment