Wednesday, January 9, 2019

MIDI Week Singles: "Credits" - and yet it moves (PC)


"Credits" from and yet it moves on the PC, Wii, and iOS (2009)
Composer: Christoph Binder
Album: and yet it moves
Label: Humble Bundle
Publisher: Broken Rules
Developer: Broken Rules




Last night, Conklederp suggested that we use this song for the MIDI Week Single, and while I would have agreed with her, I said that we had already used it.  Turns out we had not yet, and I was thinking of another song we used three and-a-half years ago.

One of the more impressive things about this track, is that composer/singer/beat-boxer Christoph Binder beat-boxed the majority of what you hear, and I imagine with a bit of audio engineering on the back end, but I could very well be wrong.  Of the two songs on the soundtrack, I decided on Credits, not because it was a better song than "Menu," but because it lasted about 50 seconds longer and I felt that the more song there, the better it would be; or at least that holds true in this case.

So go ahead and enjoy (or not, your choice) this wonderful little song from a fun and challenging indie game that I last played about six years ago.



~JWfW/JDub/Jaconian
Is That What We've Become?

No comments:

Post a Comment