Wednesday, March 15, 2023

MIDI Week Singles: Nintendo 3DS eShop Music - June 2015 - (3DS)

 


Nintendo 3DS eShop Music - June 2015
Composer: I Don't Know
Developer: Nintendo


I have the Internet (and YouTube primarily) for finding out that the music in Nintendo's eShop changed over time.  I knew that there was music as I heard it every time I perused the eShop looking for games or checking the prices on games on my Wishlist.  And you would think that having accessed the 3DS eShop 289 times since June 11, 2012, and spent 35 hours and 34 minutes looking through games I would have noticed some semblance of music, but apparently, that escaped me entirely.  

However!  This is pretty chill music in general that fits in with the general vibe that Nintendo has been curating since the days of the Wii.  And if this is the last song that has appeared on the 3DS eShop since 2015 (I am actually not 100% sure if this is the case, but since various online/YouTube sources have this listed as the eShop music from 2015, we are going to go with that until further notice) and the music that the store is likely to go out on, there could be worse ways to go.  There could just be silence, like with the eShop for the Switch, and that would be a little sad for the 3DS, being the first commercially affordable 3D gaming platform and 3D camera, which is very Nintendo in all of the best ways.

So farewell to you eShop of the Nintendo 3DS (specifically being able to purchase games as of March 27th).  You have been a great little system that I will continue to play, so long as the system itself remains physically playable.



~JWfW/JDub/The Faceplantman/Jaconian
If You Love Me, Then Let Go Of Me

No comments:

Post a Comment